Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day #8


The matchmaker did not come today. Lucen had a lot of fun singing in her spare time. We played so many games of JUMP today it's not even funny! We won the jackpot a few times. I was proud of her, so I fed her the french fries I bought her yesterday. Then we went to the shop and bought a corn dog and more french fries. I will give this to her tomorrow, probably.

Lucen lost a lot of weight today from all the games we played! I bought her some darts from the shop. Above is a picture of Lucen playing with her darts. Lucen is enjoying her last day(s) of life without being a mother.

Lucen is sleeping now. She fell asleep with full hunger hearts, though one happy heart was missing. There were no poops, however. She is now 6 years old and weighs 36 pounds. We only have 38 points saved up because of our shopping spree today.

~Please visit my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: