Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day #18


I have officially decided to give up on Daine's weight. It doesn't even matter anymore, since she's an adult and I won't have to worry about her weight and how it will affect her evolution. Either way, I did an awful job in that department, hehe...

Well. Daine and I played no games today. But I did at least let her use her items a lot today! She had lots of fun dressing up in her cape and bowtie (see the picture above)! She also loves her sunglasses. She thinks they're cool.

I suspect that the matchmaker will be coming tomorrow. I will be in school most of the day, so I hope that if the matchmaker comes, I'll be able to catch her! It's very important that Daine has a child to carry on the legacy.

Daine is sleeping now. She went to sleep with perfect stats and no poops beside her. She is now 7 years old and weighs 99 pounds. We have 892 points.

~Please visit my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: