Friday, December 16, 2011

Day #21


Today was my first day with Daine's beautiful son and Lucen's grandson! I decided to name him Nav, short for Naviron, which of course wouldn't fit. Nav's life began after I got home from school. We played quite a few games of JUMP. However, during his baby stage, I'd often forget to check on him frequently, so a lot of the time his stats drooped really low. He even had two poops besides him when he took his nap! I never did get him to the toilet. However, when he was sick, I gave him medicine really quickly, and when he cried, I praised him. Hooray!

Nav later evolved into the same blob Lucen evolved into when she was a child. I'm not sure if I should take this as a good or a bad sign, but we will see. He did beep once for no reason, and I gave him a time out. I fed Nav some eggs as a fun little treat, as you can see in the picture above. Nav also enjoyed playing with his ball. It's his favorite (and only usable at this stage in his life) toy.

Nav went to bed a while ago. He is sleeping with perfect stats and no missed poops beside him. He has 2 training points. He is 0 years old and weighs 19 pounds, so he is a little bit overweight, but not by that much. Nothing a couple games of JUMP can't take care of. We have 993 points.

No comments: