Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day #22


Eh, things were okay today. Not that bad, but not what I had originally planned. Nav and I didn't play as many games as I had hoped, so he's still overweight, but whatever. He evolved in the late afternoon, and you can see in the picture above that it's not the prettiest little character ever, but that's fine.

We won the jackpot of JUMP a couple times, but that's as far as games went. He did beep for no reason once and pouted, so I praised him. I didn't get him to the toilet in time for any training points. It's not looking too well for him training-wise, since he's already a teenager now.

Nav went to sleep an hour and a half ago with no missed poops and perfect stats. He only has 4 training points. He is 1 year old and weighs 39 pounds. We have 1062 points.

No comments: