Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day #11


It was my very first day with Lucen's daughter today. I wasn't planning on staying up to watch Lucen leave, because I needed to sleep. However, I woke up at 12:03 and was angry. If I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night, why couldn't it have been in time to see Lucen leave?! Oh, well. I decided to name Lucen's daughter Daine.

Since I was in school, Daine did not get perfectly taken care of, but she was taken care of adequately. As a baby, we played a lot of JUMP, and I payed attention to her as carefully as I could. She alter evolved into a child.

We bought out the shop, because it was all treats, and we could afford them all. I fed Daine a lollipop for fun. Later, we found a shovel in the shop. I bought the shovel and Daine used it. The shovel gave her cake, as seen in the picture above.

Daine and I played so many games of JUMP today, it's not even funny. Daine is sleeping now. She fell asleep with one heart missing from hungry, full happy hearts, and no poops beside her. She has 2 training points. She is 0 years old and weighs 11 pounds. We currently only have 138 points, so we're broke.

~Please check out my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: