Friday, December 2, 2011

Day #7


The definition of an average or useless day is "today." Lucen and I did not have much time to play games because of school. I bought Lucen some french fries and some tools from the shop. Above is a picture of Lucen using the tools with that strange animation that looks like she's blowing bubble gum.

I did not feed Lucen the french fries. I'm saving it as a special snack for her later. We played only a couple of games of JUMP today. Before she went to sleep, I gave her to my little sister while I went to take a shower. When I got Lucen back afterwards, Lucen was asleep.

Lucen went to sleep with one heart of hunger missing and full happy hearts. She has no uncleaned poops beside her. She is 5 years old and weighs 48 pounds. Tomorrow we will be bringing her weight down to 30 again--her ideal weight. We currently have 65 points saved up. Tomorrow or the next day, the matchmaker will come!


~Please check out my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: