Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day #13


It was not Daine's best day today; however, it was a day. With things so busy in life, Daine got unlucky with the time she was born; oh well.

Daine and I did manage to get in a few games of JUMP and HEADING today, but not many, and Daine is still really fat. We got another training point today from when she pouted and I praised her. She has been very bored. After tomorrow is over, things should be looking up for Daine; I won't be as busy. Tomorrow, she should turn into an adult, which is great, because tomorrow is the busiest day of my life and I won't have much time to take care of her. However, I'll still be able to make a post.

Daine is sleeping right now. She went to sleep with full hearts and no missed poops beside her. Above is a picure of teenage Daine sleeping! She only has 6 training points. She is 2 years old and weighs 45 pounds. She's really fat. We only have 147 points.

~Please check out my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: