Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day #15


Things were a bit better for Daine in general today, but she still picked the worst week ever to be born. Well, I guess she didn't choose to be born now... she just was. Anyways, she evolved into an adult today (see the picture above). It's an awful care character, but, oh well. Variety is nice.

Daine and I played no games today. We bought nothing today. We used no items today. Tomorrow, we are playing slots until her weight is ideal. I did actually manage to get her to the toilet in time once today, before she evolved into an adult. Of course, it didn't give her that last training point I needed for her to have full training... oh well. It's not that important, I guess...

I'm not sure when Daine and Phoya are going to hook up. Phoya should just be evolving into an adult tomorrow. I will need to set up a time for them to meet after then.

Daine is sleeping now. She went to sleep with only one happy heart missing, and no missed poops beside her. She only has 9 training points. She is 4 years old and weighs 98 pounds, but we are changing that tomorrow. Like usual, we still have 147 points.

~Please check out my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: