Friday, December 9, 2011

Day #14


Today, of all days, was the worst day ever in Daine's life. It was extremely hectic for me and I am ashamed to say that Daine was forgotten, and almost died.

Due to many things going on in my personal life, I didn't play with Daine at all today. She's really fat, but since everything's over (and she should be turning into an adult tomorrow--SLOTS) tomorrow will be a great day for her. However, she did get some more training points today; that's a plus. Tomorrow will be so much better for her!!

Daine had to be left at home alone for 5 hours. I forgot to give her to my sister to babysit. I just got home. Daine is asleep, with two poops next to her (see the picture above). She is starving to death with no hunger hearts and only one happy heart. I think it's safe to say we'll be getting an awful-care character adult tomorrow. Daine has 9 training points, is 3 years old, and weighs 61 pounds. We still only have 147 points.

~Please visit my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: