Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day #12


Daine had a fun, lazy day today. We did not play many games, because I was busy. But she ate some treats and rolled around--a lot. She just loves to roll around! Above is a picture of Daine rolling... because that's just how she rolls. (Insert headdesk here).

After I got home from school, Daine evolved into a teenager. Specifically, the one that looks like a parrot-bird-thing. Throughout the day, Daine cried and beeped for no reason a lot, allowing me to get her more training points! Hooray! Daine hasn't gotten as good of care as her mother, but that's because she was left to me on a Tuesday. Oh well. She's still pretty good. (:

Daine is sleeping now. She went to sleep with full hearts in everything and no missed poops. She has 5 training points and weighs 31 pounds. She is 1 year old. We currently only have 93 points... I can't wait for Daine to be an adult so we'll have SLOTS again!

~Please visit my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: