Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day #20


Today was my last day with Daine. But what did we do all day? We went to school and spent almost no time together, of course. That's life--it's terrible.

Daine spent most of her final day of life watching television, as you can see in the picture above. I'm not sure what show she's been watching all day, but it must be entertaining, because she's ditching her kid to watch it. 

We didn't play games today. Tomorrow, her son will be starting his life after school. However, to celebrate, I bought corn in the shop for Daine and I have just fed it to her. She shared it with her son.

This log was posted a bit early. Daine won't be going to bed for another half hour or so. But I'm tired and want to go to bed now, so Daine is still awake. Right now, she has perfect stats and there aren't any poops. She is 8 years old and weighs 99 pounds. We have 812 points. As a final note, I just turned off the lights and they went to bed on their own. Confused, I turned them back on, and they still sleep. I am satisfied.

No comments: