Monday, December 19, 2011

Day #24


Admittedly, not much happened today, either. I actually did buy something today, though. For 1,000 points, I bought some glasses. Nav of course can't use them yet, since he's still a teenager.

I have decided to give up on Nav's weight. I don't care what he weighs, honestly. We didn't play any games today, but that's fine. He did get a couple more training points today, though! He pouted and I praised him. So now, he only needs 2 or 3 more training points. However, I doubt I'll be able to get them before he turns into an adult.

Above is a picture of Nav, not really doing anything. Just being Nav. Without my lamp's added light, it's hard to see, but it's really not that important.

Nav is sleeping now. He went to sleep with one missed poop, two hearts missing from hungry, and one heart missing from happy. He has 7 training points. He is 3 years old and weighs 97 pounds. We have 62 points.

No comments: