Monday, December 12, 2011

Day #17


I will say, Daine's life has been better than usual today! I was extremely bored, and Daine was with me, which meant I played SLOTS with Daine! We managed to get around 2,500 points before I gave up. We bought a cape. In the picture above, you can see Daine wearing the cape.

We also bought a cap, just a few minutes ago, before Daine went to bed. We bought a couple of treats, too, but I haven't fed Daine any treats since she was a baby, because she's already fat enough.

Daine unfortunately will not be able to have a baby with the originally arranged tamagotchi, so she will have to wait for the matchmaker. She should have a child in the next day or two. How exciting!

Daine will be falling asleep any minute now, since it is now 10 PM. She has full hearts and no poops beside her. She is 6 years old and weighs 89 pounds, which I guess is at least a little better than before. We still have 892 points leftover from our fun with SLOTS today!

~Please check out my friend Chiko's log!~

No comments: